Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[font=Book Antiqua][size=1][color=seagreen]Here you are. You wanted a banner too, right? The title says avitar, but you hinted at wanting a banner too, so you confused me ^^'' I just made you a banner too for the helluvit.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Book Antiqua][/font]
[font=Book Antiqua][/font]
[font=Book Antiqua][/font]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v448/ArunueS/3d4b6fef.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v448/ArunueS/47424f3d.jpg[/img]
Posted
[COLOR=DarkRed]OMG I LOVE THAT SIG AND BANNER, JUST SIMPLY AMAZING, I TAKE IT U DIDN'T HAVE TROUBLES WORKING WITH THE PIC I PROVIDED, ANYWHOO, COULD U DO ME ONE MORE FAVOR? MAKE THE AVATAR 100 X 100 AS WELL?

WELL GOOD LUCK TO 2 U!!! ^^[/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...