Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
can anyone make me 3 banners animated together?? I asked Eikou but I think its to much for her, So Im ask you people plz make my request??...

(1st banner)
character- Aoshi Shinomori
txt- Forgotten
Style- Gothic

(2nd banner)
character- Vicious
txt- Alone
Style- Gothic

(3rd Banner)
character- Darcia
txt - Paradise Lost
style - gothic
Posted
kinda like the one you have now??

i'll give it a shot.


EDIT: Let me know what you think.

[IMG]http://img22.exs.cx/img22/6069/onikage1pp.gif[/IMG]
Posted
If i could see you right now I'd kiss yah, it looks great!!

Can I ask you just one more favor? that Legato avatar Im using right know, can you make it into an a much darker version of it with the txt saying, smile... and the size would be 90x90 pixels and 100x100 pixels, Im going to use that avatar on other boards if you don't mind :cool:
Posted
Good?
[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=21793&stc=1[/IMG]
[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=21796&stc=1[/IMG]
[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=21795&stc=1[/IMG]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...