IceWolfEyes Posted January 3, 2005 Posted January 3, 2005 I would like to request a banner. The requirements are an anime theme, blood, and "IceWolfEyes" somewhere on the banner. Dark colors, as well. Thanks in advance. Icewolfeyes
ArunueShekamari Posted January 3, 2005 Posted January 3, 2005 Would you have any preferences for anime? if not, I'm working on it now and I'll edit this when I'm done, if so, I'll scrap it and start from scratch when you tell me your prefrences. edit: here's my shot. [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v448/ArunueS/b351417b.gif[/img] if you have a preference of anime, tell me and i'll try again
IceWolfEyes Posted January 4, 2005 Author Posted January 4, 2005 Wow, love it! X is one of my fav's. No I didn't really have a preference, was hoping for a suprise. Thank you very much.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now