Muad'Dib Posted January 3, 2005 Posted January 3, 2005 [FONT=Palatino Linotype][COLOR=DarkRed]I've already made a banner and avatar for my new Breakdown theme, but I'm not entirely satisfied with the avatar I made. I was hoping someone would be willing to make a better avatar with the same text in it? Hmm? If you can't read it, it says 'Hope is a Waking Dream'. Also, if anyone can attempt it, I would like you to animate my current banner. Specifically, have the small white text (yes, those are actual words) and the lines attatching them to the white boxes flash on and off at the same time. That would be awesome, but it's not terribly important. Any takers? By the way, the banner is supposed to be fuzzy, so please don't sharpen it.[/COLOR][/FONT]
ArunueShekamari Posted January 5, 2005 Posted January 5, 2005 [quote name='Kyuai][font=Palatino Linotype][color=darkred]By the way, the banner is supposed to be fuzzy, so please don't sharpen it.[/color'][/font][/quote]the banner's not fuzzy,t he banner is sharp as a tack, which is why it made this so ******* hard. you're on your own for the avi, though. but I spent two days on the banner and its still ******* crap >_<;;; [img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22015[/img]
Muad'Dib Posted January 11, 2005 Author Posted January 11, 2005 [FONT=Palatino Linotype][COLOR=Navy]^_____^ I love you Runy! *tackle hugs* Wow... that's skill. It's so not crap. You're too hard on yourself. Oh, and actually, it's not very sharp at all. That's an added effect called 'filmgrain'. The actual image is only slightly sharpened ^-^[/COLOR][/FONT]
ArunueShekamari Posted January 12, 2005 Posted January 12, 2005 well, it was still ******* hard as hell >_<;;; and it is crap ;-;
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now