master_of_anime Posted January 6, 2005 Posted January 6, 2005 [FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=Black]Listen, I know I have asked for alot of reguests lately, but this will be the LAST one in a long time..and i really like this pic..plz .... [url]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v142/VampireHunterD/haibane_1_800.jpg[/url] Do me a favor, don't put anything on it such as my name or anything I just wanna see how this looks in 500 x 200, can someone make it look awesome???????[/COLOR][/FONT]
Doc Posted January 6, 2005 Posted January 6, 2005 [font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=gray][/color][/size][/font] [font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=gray]The best I could do today... with MS PAINT!!!![/color][/size][/font] [font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=gray][/color][/size][/font] [font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=gray]sorry it's so bad[/color][/size][/font] [font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=gray][/color][/size][/font] [font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=gray]I'll redo it tomorrow at school... It will look a lot better[/color][/size][/font]
master_of_anime Posted January 6, 2005 Author Posted January 6, 2005 [FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=Black]Its not bad, it just needs a cool background, and some effect in it is all, no quotes or my name please and thank you![/COLOR][/FONT]
ArunueShekamari Posted January 6, 2005 Posted January 6, 2005 [font=Century Gothic][color=gray]here, I gave it a shot.[/color][/font]
Turdle Posted January 6, 2005 Posted January 6, 2005 Here's my go at it. [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22035&stc=1[/IMG]
master_of_anime Posted January 6, 2005 Author Posted January 6, 2005 [COLOR=Black]I just found the PERFECT quote for that signature..."Wish you were here..." If you can add that Turdle, that would be great, I'm still waiting on Doc's second try at it..Is that really all you guys can do with that picture???? I thought photshop was better...guess i was wrong!! >.<[/COLOR]
master_of_anime Posted January 6, 2005 Author Posted January 6, 2005 [FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=Black]uh...sorry? I mean't make it look cool, but re-size it to 500 x 200, I should have been more desriptive im sorry...[/COLOR][/FONT]
Turdle Posted January 6, 2005 Posted January 6, 2005 With quote. [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22039&stc=1[/IMG]
ArunueShekamari Posted January 7, 2005 Posted January 7, 2005 [font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=gray]Here, I have another try.[/color][/size][/font] [font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=#808080][img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22040[/img][/color][/size][/font]
master_of_anime Posted January 7, 2005 Author Posted January 7, 2005 [FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=Black]Thanks! both of them look great!![/COLOR][/FONT]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now