Jump to content
OtakuBoards

James!?!


Recommended Posts

Guest WarCraftGOD
Posted
Ok, perhaps ( and im sure that it is ) its just me here, yet I simply dont see why everyone is all high-and-mighty about james... he a normal guy. Not a god. Just some guy who made a website, we all know that I am 10x better than him.

ps. I was just wondering.... is he gay? I mean im a Jony deep fan..... but as a avatar and banner... cmon, something is definalty a miss here.

pss. yeah I am trying to get banned.


so avoa or w/e those frenchies say when they leave.


:: walks off into distance::
Posted
[size=1]Nice way to go out with some quiet dignity, man. I'm sure everyone will remember this outburst and think years later, "Man, that guy knew what he was talking about! He shouldn't have been banned!"

Oh, wait.

- Dane[/size]
Posted
[color=#4b4b79]Newsflash! No one cares what you post, except for Panda and me, because we have to close your pointless threads.

Honestly, if you wanted to be banned, all you had to do was ask. It would have saved me the trouble of closing this.

God loves you,
Sara[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...