Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Ello, I was wondering if someone would make me a simple yet colorful banner of Haruko. I would like my name and the words Cry Havoc!! somewhere on it. Thanks in advance :D
Posted
[COLOR=#B33D79]I gladly accept this task! Now, excuse me...
*rolls up her sleeves and Photoshops away*

EDIT:
Here you go, love! My most colorful work to date! *canned applause*
One Haruko banner courtesy of Freude:

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/meoi/idiot2.jpg[/IMG]

Hmm... it's far from simple; I hope it's alright. Do tell me if you want something changed or prefer a different banner.[/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...