Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=Black][FONT=Book Antiqua]Can someone please make a Deep and Dark banner and avatar. it could be any color as long as it still is Deep and Dark. it could be of any Anime as long as it is still Deep and Dark. and can it say "The Darkness Will Never Leave" on the banner. i want the avatar to say nothing. thank you very much.[/FONT] [/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=#B33D79]Yes, thanks for waiting! Here it is!

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/meoi/shugo.jpg[/IMG]

Hmm, yes, I realize that it's... miniscule. Do DO tell/PM me if you want a larger/different banner. I can make something with a darker theme.
[/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=#B33D79][SIZE=1][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/meoi/shugo54.jpg[/IMG]

Oh my... after finding this lovely picture, I forgot about the "evil part"! I'm so sorry! Same procedure: tell me if you want a different banner, revisions, etc. Am still willing to work on it!

Love and Peace![/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Book Antiqua]Yes, I would like a Darker banner please. I like this one but I need a Darker one. So sorry to trouble you.[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=#B33D79][SIZE=1][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/meoi/shugo2.jpg[/IMG]
Yes, hmm... It's darker this time. Used more black *whee!*.

EDIT: Happy Birthday!

Love and Peace!
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...