Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Soooo... I was wondering if anyone liked to snowboard. I'm going on a school field trip to Blue Mountain, PA to snowboard. I've done it before, and I'm okay. I can get down an intermediate hill, but I can only turn toe-side, not on my heels. I don't plan to do any tricks, but meh... it's still fun. So, does anyone like to snowboard, if so, are you good, any advice, etc.

P.S. Where's a good spot to go?
Posted
well, I live in Park City Utah, one of the homes of the Olympic winter games '02. There are 3 ski resorts here, so yeah I go boarding almost every weekend. Im pretty good, as I have been going for about 4 years now. I can handle any terrain, really. In fact, my friend and I are looking for a good place to go backcountry snowboarding/skiing. but there have been so many backcountry deaths here recently that its really unnerving.

So, anyway, yeah I like to go snowboarding. Its fun, but theres been a lot of rain/slush in the last week.... yeah right after all this awesome snow, too. And, this winter marks the first winter that Park City has had to declare a "Snow emergency" and theyre hauling truck loads of snow out of town.....Interesting, no?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...