Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Listen, i know i have lots of requests lately but so noone has answered or done one for me... but after you guys make me this banner you don't have to face me for another 5 months cuz i won't bother y'all

this is a gundam seed destiny banner :


[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v335/a03/cutey.jpg[/IMG]

can you help me make it say "childhood memories . . . ."

and put my name on it please too =)

and be creative on the background please =)

THANKS IN ADVANCE......~! THANK YOU SO MUCH~! sorry if i caused any trouble
Posted
[font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=dimgray]First off... I'm sorry for neglecting your request over PM, I had gotten caught up with homework... Now, with your current request.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=dimgray][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=dimgray]You are asking for your name, the quote "childhood memories . . . ." and for someone to make a new background for it?[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=dimgray][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=dimgray]Don't you think it would be useless to make a new background, since the current background/effect affects the picture too?[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=dimgray][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=dimgray]I would gladly do it... but I am currently busy with school and have no time:flaming: .... But I think you should consider what I have said above.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=dimgray][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=dimgray]I might try soon.... but I can't promise it.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=dimgray][/color][/size][/font]
Posted
nah its okay, you can do this one than the previous ones =) but thanks.. i can wait as long as it takes you,......... THANKS
Posted
[font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=dimgray]^_^ Done[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=dimgray][img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22178&stc=1[/img][/color][/size][/font]
Posted
Here. Problem with cursive font? I think not.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v448/ArunueS/dd7e1624.jpg[/img]
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v448/ArunueS/dd7e1624.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v448/ArunueS/dd7e1624.jpg[/url]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...