The Anonymous Usual Posted January 22, 2005 Posted January 22, 2005 [SIZE=1]Hello! I was posting today and noticed my banner and avi were getting old. So, would anyone care to make me a banner with a cool picture of Ed, and an avi with the cross-like symbol on the back of his overcoat. Thanks for the help.[/SIZE]
Nomad Posted January 24, 2005 Posted January 24, 2005 Here you go. Didn't know if you wanted your name on it or not, seeing as how you specified neither choice heh, so I put it on both. [IMG]http://img186.exs.cx/img186/8082/midavydone4eu.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://img166.exs.cx/img166/8246/midbannerdone5re.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://img186.exs.cx/img186/3310/midbannerdone8cv.png[/IMG]
The Anonymous Usual Posted January 26, 2005 Author Posted January 26, 2005 [SIZE=1]Thanks a lot for the awesome banner and avi!!!!! I couldn't find any good pictures, I'm glad you could. ^__^[/SIZE]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now