Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hey Has any heard of her? And if you don't know who she is she is the singer of simple and clen from Kingdom Hearts. I love that song and if anyone has other good song by her tell me and tell me why you like her?
Posted
She sings a lot more than just Simple and Clean.

I just picked up her CD "First Love", and its fantastic.

songs like "Automatic", "B&C", "First Love", and "Give Me A Reason" are classics of Japanese pop music. I know about 13 words of Japanese, and yet I sill get a lot out of her music.

It makes me wonder if music is a universal language, with genre being dialects?

Anyway, check out First Love, or Distance, or Exodus. All fantastic. Forgot to mention, if you want something in English, go for Exodus. Its her English Debut album.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...