Guest sakura haruno Posted January 30, 2005 Posted January 30, 2005 [FONT=Tahoma]Hi, I'm hoping someone can make me a banner, of Sakura-chan and Sasuke-kun :D and a Sakura avatar. I've included some pictures below. More could be found at gallery in [url]www.naruto-kun.com[/url] I would like the words in small at the corner somewhere: Sakura - #1 Sasuke fan. Thanks in advance! :love: [/FONT]
ArunueShekamari Posted January 30, 2005 Posted January 30, 2005 Here, sweety pie. If you want anything changed, ask.
Guest sakura haruno Posted January 31, 2005 Posted January 31, 2005 [QUOTE=ArunueShekamari]Here, sweety pie. If you want anything changed, ask.[/QUOTE] Hey wow! :D It's lovely! Thanks so much. :love: If I ever need another banner I'll come to you. ;)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now