master_of_anime Posted February 3, 2005 Posted February 3, 2005 [COLOR=DarkRed]ok, what can u do with these pics, perhaps combine them or something... 500x 200 and jpg only plz! tyvm! [url]http://www.manga.sk/Informacie/Recenzie/CandidateForGoddess/cfg_07.jpg[/url] [url]http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/reviews/images/Pilot_Candidate/megami_cd.jpg[/url] [url]http://images.quizilla.com/D/Devilgurl66653/1060816513_CWINDOWSDesktopzero.jpg[/url] [url]http://www.absoluteanime.com/pilot_candidate/index.jpg[/url] I know you guys can do something with these pics, you guys are the best..in my opinion! Remember jpg, only plz tyvm![/COLOR]
Doc Posted February 3, 2005 Posted February 3, 2005 [font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=darkslategray]Only one of your four links works, the others display things such as "Forbidden"[/color][/size][/font] [font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=#2f4f4f][/color][/size][/font] [font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=#2f4f4f][/color][/size][/font] [font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=#2f4f4f]EDITNESS: Now they want to work, I'll get to work and do what I can. :rolleyes: [/color][/size][/font]
master_of_anime Posted February 3, 2005 Author Posted February 3, 2005 [QUOTE=Doc][font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=darkslategray]Only one of your four links works, the others display things such as "Forbidden"[/color][/size][/font] [font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=#2f4f4f][/color][/size][/font] [font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=#2f4f4f][/color][/size][/font] [font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=#2f4f4f]EDITNESS: Now they want to work, I'll get to work and do what I can. :rolleyes: [/color][/size][/font][/QUOTE] TYVM!! ^^ EDIT:Yo, Are you woking on that Doc, I don't need to rush or be a nuisance but I really wanna see what u can do with it! ^^ EDIT#2: Ummm...you gonna come back? Will someone please help me?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now