CowboyRocker Posted February 9, 2005 Posted February 9, 2005 Hey Its me the Cowboy Rocker wondering what everyones favorite rock band is I would say mine but I dont count that kind of answer so I will say its a tie between Atreyu and Papa Roach Well thats my answers, Sincerly, The Cowboy
Grammar Panzer Posted February 9, 2005 Posted February 9, 2005 [SIZE=1][COLOR=Navy]Well, [B]Progressive Rock[/B] qualifies right? If that's so (it should), then [B]Dream Theater. [/B] Most, definately. There is real emotion in their music,along with mad-style shredding. If not, then [B]Symphony X[/B]. (Which...I think is still Progressive... I think) They're a mix of [B]Progressive[/B], and a Metal-ish, kind of music. (The singer really sounds like he's from [B]Nepalm Death[/B].) That's my opinion of course.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Sara Posted February 11, 2005 Posted February 11, 2005 [color=#ff6600]Hey there, CowboyRocker. You probably don't need to start two different threads about (basically) the same thing in the space of two days. In fact, there was already a 'Top 5' favorite thread. I merged your other thread with that one, but I'm going to close this. Feel free to talk about Atreyu all you want in the existing 'Fav Band' thread. Thanks! the original gourmet jellybean, Sara[/color]
Recommended Posts