Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well, since my last request was a TOTAL failure I thought i would try something more simple..

AVATAR--Shadow Sonic 100 x 100

BANNER--Shadow Sonic with a cool quote, and plz if u can put my name in the corner.

SHORT AND SWEET! ^^
Posted
What are you talking about? They are jpg. If you want to make them a .gif format you need to bring them into a graphics program, such as PaintShop Pro or Photoshop.

[COLOR=red][B]:EDIT:2/23/05::[/B]
Don't ask for banners if your not going to use them. I'm deleting the ones I made from my database.[/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...