master_of_anime Posted February 11, 2005 Posted February 11, 2005 Well, since my last request was a TOTAL failure I thought i would try something more simple.. AVATAR--Shadow Sonic 100 x 100 BANNER--Shadow Sonic with a cool quote, and plz if u can put my name in the corner. SHORT AND SWEET! ^^
SaiyanPrincessX Posted February 13, 2005 Posted February 13, 2005 The forum has avatar restrictions to 150 x 80. If you would like something changed, as always, simply ask. I wasn't sure about the quote so yeah, its kind of generic.
Deathmonkey7 Posted February 13, 2005 Posted February 13, 2005 Here ya go. left out the quote though..
master_of_anime Posted February 14, 2005 Author Posted February 14, 2005 Thank you oh so very much! I love em..now how do i make it gif. or jpg.. o.0
SaiyanPrincessX Posted February 14, 2005 Posted February 14, 2005 What are you talking about? They are jpg. If you want to make them a .gif format you need to bring them into a graphics program, such as PaintShop Pro or Photoshop. [COLOR=red][B]:EDIT:2/23/05::[/B] Don't ask for banners if your not going to use them. I'm deleting the ones I made from my database.[/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now