Redemption Posted February 11, 2005 Posted February 11, 2005 [FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=Red]Hey people! I want a banner and avatar set made for me for an RPG I'm in currently. Here are the pics - [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22369]Sora[/URL] - [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22370]Sayne[/URL] - [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22371]Deviryn - Sayne's MechAnima[/URL] - [URL=http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=21850]Blaze - Sora's MechAnima[/URL] And I'd like this quote put on the banner please. " In love, comes adversity. In adversity, comes love." Thanks so much to whoever has a go at it![/FONT][/COLOR]
Retribution Posted February 11, 2005 Posted February 11, 2005 Hey. I decided I'd make you a banner. Anyway, the banner wasn't quite big enough to accomodate both you AND Sayne AND your MechAnimas, so I just put in you two. I was assuming that you and he were more important in the banner than the mechs. Hope you like them. I made two different ones, and I suppose you can pick the one you like better, or tell me how to improve them. [B]Banner 1:[/B] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v294/mechinfinity/blah.jpg[/IMG] [B]Banner 2:[/B] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v294/mechinfinity/blah1.jpg[/IMG] EDIT: I just realized these have no borders >_>;; Sorry I forgot. If you want them, I'd gladly add them.
Redemption Posted February 12, 2005 Author Posted February 12, 2005 That's ok Altron! I love them. Thank you!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now