Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=Gray][SIZE=1]Could someone make me an avi using the picture of Cloud that I provided with a black border and a banner from the picture of Zach I provided that says "How about we become mercinaries" (sp?) and have a black border. And could both have my name on them with...font of your choice. As long as it looks [B][I]snazzy[/I][/B]. Many thanks.

[URL=http://www.fffuture.net/ff7ac/screens/53.jpg]Zach[/URL]
[URL=http://www.fffuture.net/ff7ac/screens/5.jpg]Cloud[/URL][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
I'd be delighted to make this banner for ya.

Would it be okay if I got another picture of Cloud? The one you provided was sort of small and indescript. Or I could just find another one, if you want. Either way will work for me.
Posted
[COLOR=Gray][SIZE=1]Many, many, [B]many[/B] thanks for the rad avi and banner, Ozy Jones. True [B][I]snazziness[/I][/B]. If anyone else wants to try, go ahead. I'm always open for more options. What's better than having both quantity and quality?[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
Bwhaha. I like Ozy's banner. Here's mine, just for kicks.

[b]Banner[/b]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v294/mechinfinity/ff7.jpg[/IMG]

[b]Avatar[/b]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v294/mechinfinity/cloud.jpg[/IMG]
Posted
[COLOR=Gray][SIZE=1]Hmmm...sorry Altron...but I think I'm gonna go with Ozy Jones'. No offense. No hard feelings, right? I just like [B]hers[/B] a little more.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE]Hmmm...sorry Altron...but I think I'm gonna go with Ozy Jones'. No offense. No hard feelings, right? I just like his a little more.[/QUOTE]



Um. Thanks for the compliments, but it's "hers". Ozy Jones = Female. Thank you!
Posted
[COLOR=Gray][SIZE=1]Uh...um..heh, heh, woops? :sweat: I'm sorry, I didn't know. I feel bad now. My apologies. And thanks again for the avi and banner. Sorry, once more.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
HAHA...well if you wont take it Sole-Energia...I'll take altrons creation for an avator...oh i love art:)...great work girls/guys. later;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...