Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Tales of Eternia?


Guest todreidhershel

Recommended Posts

Guest todreidhershel
Posted
Has anyone ever seen, or heard of the anime "Tales of Eternia?"
Posted
Welcome to OtakuBoards. ^_^

When starting a new series-specific thread, it's a good idea to provide some information about the show/movie/OVA in question. This helps attract higher-quality responses and gives other members a better idea of what you're talking about, not to mention which aspects of the anime you'd prefer to discuss. I strongly recommend that you edit your post to incorporate some more details, perhaps including your own opinion of Tales of Eternia or a quick summary of the series.

If you have any questions, feel free to private message me or one of the other moderators. Thanks!

~Dagger~
Posted
Ive heard of it. its the name of the remake of Tales of destiny for the Nintendo DS I think.

I'm pretty sure its just a remake. Oh and I did heard that there was going to be an anime series on it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...