Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
My uncle's daughter, which is my cousin has a problem with her parents. She is 16 right now. She has a boyfriend, which her parents don't approve. They threaten her to break up with him. She called and ask me to ask my parent to let her stay at our house. Of course, I know what my parent will say. My cousin told me that she want to runaway from home if she doesn't have a place to stay. I don't even know why she called me, we don't even get along that well. Her parents also call me to talk to her, because they know she call me. What should I do? All of my other cousin talking about me and her behind my back now.

Can you PM or e-mail me for advice?
Posted
Im not sure. I guess just do whatever feels right. I know if my parents disapproved of the one i loved they would just have to get over it, because thats a decision they are in no position to make.
Posted
Isn't it always the one that you totally love that your parents totally hate? I remember when I was a dating a guy my parents didn't like (turns out they were right about him though..) But you should be there for her as much as you can. She needs lots of support.
Posted
The problem is, she want to stay at my house, and believe me my parent won't let that happen. Our family don't get along already, and she's under 18, her parent can call a cop.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...