Guest BlackLusterDude Posted March 10, 2005 Posted March 10, 2005 can someone help me get a Final Fantasy Banner Please?
Ozymandius Jones Posted March 10, 2005 Posted March 10, 2005 [COLOR=DarkOrange]Any particular game? Characters? Do you want it to say anything? General theme and or colors? I'll make it, I just need to have this one verified since there are so many... :animeswea [/COLOR]
Guest BlackLusterDude Posted March 10, 2005 Posted March 10, 2005 I'ld prefer Cloud From FF7 if you could do that and as far as words and colors it doesnt matter and thanks for making it for me!
Ozymandius Jones Posted March 10, 2005 Posted March 10, 2005 [COLOR=DarkOrange]I used pictures from Advent Children...I hope that's the version of Cloud you mean...here you go. Ava [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22720&stc=1[/IMG] Banner [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22721&stc=1[/IMG] Hope you like them! :)[/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now