Guest ComputerXAngel Posted March 27, 2005 Posted March 27, 2005 Could anyone draw/find a anime of a girl crying with stars about her? If its possible, I'd like just various shades of blue...Thank you!
sakurasuka Posted April 4, 2005 Posted April 4, 2005 [CENTER][COLOR=Purple][SIZE=1][FONT=Microsoft Sans Serif]Ummm... I don't know exactly what you're asking for, just a picture, or an avatar? Ah, well... I'll just get a pic and crop out a banner and avi, cause that'd be quicker than waiting for a reply... Edit: Yargis! I could only find this, and it went all blurry when I tried to add a blueish BG, so I just made it the default blue gradient... And it was still blurry! Grrr... Here, anyway... Hope one of the things was what you wanted... avi: [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/unmei_shinpai/banners%20and%20avvies%20for%20you/BlueHairedGirl4.jpg[/IMG] URL: [url]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/unmei_shinpai/banners%20and%20avvies%20for%20you/BlueHairedGirl4.jpg[/url] Size: 150x80 Filetype: JPG banner: [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/unmei_shinpai/banners%20and%20avvies%20for%20you/BlueHairedGirl3.jpg[/IMG] URL: [url]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/unmei_shinpai/banners%20and%20avvies%20for%20you/BlueHairedGirl3.jpg[/url] Size: 480x100 Filetype: JPG pic: (Not posted because it would take up uneccesary space. Link below) URL: [url]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/unmei_shinpai/banners%20and%20avvies%20for%20you/BlueHairedGirl2.jpg[/url] Size: 365x480 Filetype: JPG Umm... There, I think. That took a total of 3 mins. and 27 secs. to find, add stars + change BG, crop out avi/banner and add border, and upload! (Even though it wasn't cooperating...) Cool! Later! _Sakura_[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now