Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1][COLOR=Sienna]Hi. If you don't mind could you resize the picture into a avi and banner please. On the banner I want only going up to half of her face showing with hair of course on the left hand side. And on the right hand side of the banner I want it to say, "I'm waiting for you, so come back soon." or "Please be happy...I don't want to see you cry." I would really want the first quote but whatever works. And also could you put my sn on the avi with the girl's face showing? I'm sorry if I asked too much. Its just that I can resize it put can't put it on here (which is weird). Sorry about the troubles... :animeswea

[B]Here's the picture.[/B] [URL=http://senbei.us/sepia.jpg]Click Here[/URL][/color][/size]
Posted
[COLOR=DarkOrange]I hope this is what you were looking for, I think it turned out nice. :)

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v641/ozyssite/innocentavi.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v641/ozyssite/innocentbanner.jpg[/IMG]

I hope you like them. [/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...