Jahjahwarrior17 Posted April 8, 2005 Posted April 8, 2005 I don't know if this will work or not but I would really like to post my art on theotaku.com, but I don't have the software required to resize an image...so what I'm asking is...could someone resize my picture to theotaku requirements and send it back to me? Or, whatever it'll take to have my artwork posted Thanks
eleanor Posted April 9, 2005 Posted April 9, 2005 [color=darkslateblue] I'm sure if you attatched your image to the thread, people would be glad to help you out. :)[/color]
Jahjahwarrior17 Posted April 9, 2005 Author Posted April 9, 2005 Alright, it's worth a try...I'll start out with my cheerleader I was bored one day, so I drew a cheerleader, but I didn't know what to do after that and it came out really good, so I drew wearing our school's outfit...I think it came out good, what do you think?
Ozymandius Jones Posted April 9, 2005 Posted April 9, 2005 [COLOR=DarkOrange]Ok, I resized it, and I didn't know whether you wanted the "fight, fight" in there still or not, so I made a copy and cropped it...so you have the original, resized, plus one copy cropped. [/COLOR]
Jahjahwarrior17 Posted April 9, 2005 Author Posted April 9, 2005 It worked!!! Oh jeez...I have to count on other people to resize my images... :animesigh That's kinda embarrasing...thanks so much Ozy, you came through for me once again
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now