Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I don't know if this will work or not but I would really like to post my art on theotaku.com, but I don't have the software required to resize an image...so what I'm asking is...could someone resize my picture to theotaku requirements and send it back to me? Or, whatever it'll take to have my artwork posted

Thanks
Posted
Alright, it's worth a try...I'll start out with my cheerleader
I was bored one day, so I drew a cheerleader, but I didn't know what to do after that and it came out really good, so I drew wearing our school's outfit...I think it came out good, what do you think?
Posted
[COLOR=DarkOrange]Ok, I resized it, and I didn't know whether you wanted the "fight, fight" in there still or not, so I made a copy and cropped it...so you have the original, resized, plus one copy cropped. [/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...