LoneTecko Posted April 11, 2005 Posted April 11, 2005 [COLOR=Navy][B]Gad Guard[/B] I first watched this at G4 anime unleashed, at first I really did'nt get the whole story but seeing all the episodes on March explains it all, also I like the art style in the show (really fresh looking), the Techodes look really cool, and everyone has to like someone in the show, I like Hajaki, Aiko, Katana, and Arashi those four are really cool (especially Arashi for me), soo anyone like this anime?[/COLOR]
Guest sadgurl Posted April 11, 2005 Posted April 11, 2005 never heard of gad guard. Is it interesting? :animeshy: the only anime i have seen is cartoon network and a couple of other's too. but i try to rent some but they don't have anything good in blockbuster.
Guest sailorkagome2 Posted April 16, 2005 Posted April 16, 2005 i love Gad Guard! its a really cool show. It killed me when they took it off though. I love katanna and sayuri. mostly sayuri (sorry dont know how to spell name) shes adorable.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now