Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
This is still a rough draft and i would appreciate any input.


What you do

everyone looked away
and let themselves go
blind

my screams drove them deaf
and made them cringe
on the outside

they wrapped
themselves tight with
lullabies in their heads

now the voices inside
hurt my ears and
i can't forget the things
they've said

cutting them out of me
doesn't work anymore
not like it used to

stay and watch
and see what it is
you do
Posted
...I called it pretty, cuz it was a nice poem...I call everything pretty! :animesmil
lol
I know almost nothing about poetry, so i didn't understand a word you just said... :animestun
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[QUOTE=vegeta rocker]
There are implications of self mutilation but i guesse that wasn't voiced quite enough.[/QUOTE]

I don't know...it was kind of apparent to me. It was actually an intriguing rhyme scheme. All in all, it was a pleasure to read, regardless of the less than pleasant subject content. Good job.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...