Surpreme Kai Posted November 17, 2001 Posted November 17, 2001 Well I always ask this on message boards. Do you guys think that SSJ4 is a SSJ Level? I do think it is because you need a certain strainght to reach it, you go threw a transformation, even though you dont have blond hair, green eyes doesent mean you arent a SSJ Level. I ask you this because Akira didnt make SSJ4 Level so I want to know your opinions.
PiroMunkie Posted November 17, 2001 Posted November 17, 2001 [SIZE=1]Well it's really debatable either way. I could say no it's not because the Saiyajin's tail grows back in this form, and one can't transform into an SSJ of any form when they have their tail still attached. But, then I could say yes it is because Golden Oozaru can be reached from this form, as it would be with any other level of SSJ. I, myself, believe it is not. It's merely a transformation resulting in a mix between normal Saiyajin and Oozaru.[/SIZE]
Surpreme Kai Posted November 17, 2001 Author Posted November 17, 2001 That's true man that you can't transfor the a SSJ Level if you have a tail but he transformed to a Golden Ooozaru before transforming to SSJ4 and that's odd also. I guess will never know the truth.
coolkam007 Posted November 17, 2001 Posted November 17, 2001 sorry, but we've already had this discussion.. if you want to talk about it go find the old topic.. its still there i think *closes topic* [url]http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4584[/url] there
Recommended Posts