Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Sailor Moon finale - how did you like it ?


Recommended Posts

Posted
How did you guys like the Sailor Moon finale ? For me it was great, but the finale with Sailor Saturn was cooler ! What do you think ? Tell me...
Posted
[SIZE=1]I am assuming you mean the finale to Season Five (The one with the starlights.) It wasa a very cool finale, and very sad too. I don't know if it was my favorite Sailor Moon season finale though, they all seem to be pretty good (except for Sailor Moon R.)[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amiboshi [/i]
[B]How did you guys see Sailor Moon stars? I liked sailormoon R. It was one of my favorite seasons. ^_^ lol. [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]My friends have tapes of the fifth season in japan, I haven't seen the entire thing, but I have seen the finale.[/SIZE]
Posted
'm sure i liked it! i think usagi-chan should have gone with seiya though! :bawl:
they would have made the most kawaii couple!
if onli she wasn't so stupid and knew what seiya was trying to tell her!

uranus and neptune (there names' escape me) veri touching what they did! :bawl: the traitors....:mad:
Posted
I think Usagi and Seiya would make a good couple, too. Evem though I don't really like Mamoru, I still love the romance thing. ^_^ I got so mad @ Uranus and Neptune. How could they betray their princess like that? How shallow can you get?
Posted
I must say, whoever dubbed Sailor moon has completely ruined the whole thing! I want my original sailor vids back, where they swear, run around nude, and other things!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...