Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Wow..it's been a very long time...heh..well i need a request!

heres the pic

[url]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v613/Anime_Master/amaster9tw.jpg[/url]



i need it 400 x 150 or 500 150 w/e looks better... can be 400 x 200 or 500 x 200 too.

I simply need the name Bad-Boy on there, will sum 1 plz help me out?
Posted
I admit im happy your tryed it, but it's not really what i wante, is leaveing the "My Dream" not going to work? I would like that to stay on there, and if you could also make it a jpg using photbucket of sumsort that'd save me alot of trouble.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...