JT Darkfire Posted May 2, 2005 Posted May 2, 2005 Hey, can anyone out their help me? I [U]really[/U] need a banner, and a new avi wouldn't hurt either. I'm thinking something along the lines of Albedo standing in front of flames (Laughing maniacally is a plus) with my name in the lower right-hand corner. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Delta Posted May 5, 2005 Posted May 5, 2005 [COLOR=#FF5646][SIZE=1]Alright, chief. Will put my back into it! Any particular color scheme? I'm thinking white and red. EDIT: Here you go! [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23352&stc=1[/IMG] Do PM me if you want something altered. Will probably make a matching avatar later because I truly am lousy at it.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
JT Darkfire Posted May 5, 2005 Author Posted May 5, 2005 Hey,thanks for the banner. It looks great. I can't wait for the avatar! And don't dis yourself like that. You did a great job.
Delta Posted May 6, 2005 Posted May 6, 2005 [COLOR=#FF5646][SIZE=1]The avatar, as promised: [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23373&stc=1[/IMG] Yep, yep. As villain-ish as possible. Same procedure; please tell me if you want something altered, 'kay?[/SIZE][/COLOR]
JT Darkfire Posted May 6, 2005 Author Posted May 6, 2005 I think that this will do very nicely. Thanks again.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now