Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=DarkRed]Alright, my mood has changed from dark to sexy...So I would like to have a banner and avatar of Momo looking kinda sexy. No quote this time...so less work for you. I just want my username on both...if possible. Please be creative and unique. I would do this myself...but I'm busy making graphics for my own forum. I thank you ahead of time.


[B]Momo[/B][/COLOR]
Posted
[b][FONT=Comic Sans MS]I made you a banner. I'm using MS Paint so it messed up when I saved it as a JPG, so I saved it to PNG, but I also saved it to GIF.[/FONT][/b]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...