Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I just want a banner with a pheonix (one thats on fire, not like Faux from Harry Potter.) And put the word Amon on it somewhere, doesn't matter for color. Then after all that, make it negative. Thats all I ask for. And one more thing. Try and hide the word Amon as in the celtic language it means "the hidden". Thanks in advance.
Posted
i think this is what u mean...its not that fantastic though

[IMG]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y57/sockbone/phayt.jpg[/IMG]
Posted
Yeah. But I am going to change my user name soon so I would prefer to not have Phayt on it. Sorry I didn't mention it. But it is good.
Posted
oh sorry!i mean, usually people want their name on their banner...and i thought it was kind of like there unless stated otherwise by default :D
Posted
Oh! Don't worry about it. It was my fault for not saying everything. It's fine. As you see I am using it Right. Besides Phayt is still a character name for me so I'll keep it there.
Posted
well...if ur fine with that...-^_^-

i was thinking abt making a new one minus the name phayt for u but i was too lazy to do it and browsed the forum and saw ur last post so u saved me the trouble of redoing it all over again! :animesigh

anyway the best way to thank a person for their help with ur avatar and banner is to use it right?and u are using it so there
Posted
[COLOR=DarkOrange]Well, I had had this all finished when I saw someone else had posted, but I still thought I'd put it up, give ya some variety and what not...

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v641/ozyssite/amon.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v641/ozyssite/amon1.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR]
Posted
Your's are cool Ozymandius Jones, but if you don't mind I'm going to use the others for a while. I will use yours... just not now is all. Thanks for making them.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...