shinji172 Posted May 14, 2005 Posted May 14, 2005 EDIT: I should mention that i will be using these on a different site. However after seeing the work from here i decided it would be worth asking. Also I managed to get an avi so I just need a banner. any responce will be apreciated. All I want in the banner is spike pointig a gun at someone over a red (or blue)background. Believe me Id do this if I had the proper programs.
Persona Posted May 19, 2005 Posted May 19, 2005 Well i did it this way hope it's ok. [img]http://www.myfilehut.com/userfiles/Momo/spikebanner.jpg[/img] [url]http://www.myfilehut.com/userfiles/Momo/spikebanner.jpg[/url]
shinji172 Posted May 19, 2005 Author Posted May 19, 2005 That one is Perfect! Thank you for your help (of course credit will be given :animesmil )
Persona Posted May 19, 2005 Posted May 19, 2005 No problem ^.^, I actaully like it because I did everything from scratch, well the background...although simple...but I had fun.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now