Jump to content
OtakuBoards

can someone help me???


Recommended Posts

Guest deathangel2008
Posted
I'm new to all this anime stuff..but I like it and would like to learn more about it..I only have one friend that is really into it and I won't get to talk to her much over the summer...can anyone help???
Guest deathangel2008
Posted
mainly the anime...I'm just new to it all
Posted
[COLOR=GREEN]Well, if you want to learn more about a specific anime title, OB's partner site [URL=http://www.theotaku.com]theOtaku.com[/URL] is a great source of info on tons of different series and movies.

Anyways, welcome to the boards. Hope you have a good time here. :catgirl: [/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=Indigo]Welcome Deathangel.

Just search around, you'll find plenty. It also doesn't hurt to check out adult swim on cartoon network. That was my start.[/COLOR]
Posted
i am still learning about anime. When i got into anime i thought they were just movies and t.v. series. But i was so wrong. There are some great mangas out there like D/N Angel and Wolf rain. Just pick one and let it sweep you of your feet. :animesmil

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...