Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Who is sad about Gravitation?


Recommended Posts

Guest Kiarue
Posted
I am severly depressed that the last issue of Gravitation will be out in June, [COLOR=Black]but I'm even sadder about the fact of what Ryuichi did, next to kuma he's my favorite character[/COLOR]. What about you? One thing that there is is that maki is coming out with another title in september.
Posted
I agree, I was so sad! :animecry: He must have a reason for doing what he did though...hopefully they will explain it. Mr. Sakano did ask him why! Ryuichi is my second favorite character, only after Tohma (a god). Do you know what her new book is? She has one out now, but it's about video games and I don't think it's about gay men. (=not cool) Is that the one you are thinking about? I love your avatar!
Posted
[COLOR=#503F86]Welcome to OtakuBoards, Kiarue ^_^

When starting a thread about a specific anime, next time please be sure to either run a search of the forum or check the Official Threads Directory Sticky at the top of the forum display- we have one thread per specific anime series, and there's a Gravitation topic right [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=33793]here[/URL] for your delectation and discursive needs, heh.

Thread closed. If you have any questions, feel free to send a PM.[/COLOR]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...