Kiowanman21 Posted May 20, 2005 Posted May 20, 2005 I know it's an old game, but if anyone remembers the end of the storyline, could you please leave a post? I bought the game about 4 years ago, played it up until [spoiler]Dart finds out his dad is... damn I forgot![/spoiler] After that, I sold my PS1 without realizing I hadn't finished the game. I then bought a Gamecube and an Xbox, but not a PS2. Anyways, anyone who remembers, please tell me. Thanks!
SpikeSpiegel Posted May 21, 2005 Posted May 21, 2005 wow thats an old game. i still have it. i never finished it either, well that an half my othet games after i got halo....damn that halo. i would like to know the ending too...
Kiowanman21 Posted May 23, 2005 Author Posted May 23, 2005 You too, huh? Yeah, I'm just pissed I don't know how it ended. That was probably one of my favorite games ever... Thanks anyways.
Delta Posted May 24, 2005 Posted May 24, 2005 [COLOR=#95005E][SIZE=1]Dart's father, huh? I'm pretty sure his name was [SPOILER]Zieg. Yep, Same Zieg from the Dragon Campaign. Rose followed Dart around 'cause he reminded her of her comrade. Too many similar qualities between the two.[/SPOILER][/SIZE][/COLOR]
sbrebaby Posted May 24, 2005 Posted May 24, 2005 I finished it but that was a long time ago. After i read this i was thinking that darts girl i forgot her name is some kind of moon child. It really just ties in to that. any way i like the game.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now