Viper0529 Posted May 27, 2005 Posted May 27, 2005 I really enjoy the movie [U]A Clockwork Orange[/U] by Stanley Kubrick. I was wondering if anyone could make a suitable avitar and banner for it. I an not really picky on what would be on it, though I would like Alex to be on there, and I would prefer if he had the eye liner and the top-hat on. I would really appreciate it. Thanks
Viper0529 Posted May 27, 2005 Author Posted May 27, 2005 Haha! Kieko, thats perfect, but I would like an avitar like that as well. Good job!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now