Brooklyn Posted May 31, 2005 Posted May 31, 2005 [COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=3][FONT=Palatino Linotype]I?m looking for an avi and banner that have a panda on them, and in the background?? I suppose bamboo in the background. Oh and I?d like it to say my name on the avi and on the banner I?d like it to say ? Style-A quality of imagination and individuality expressed in one's actions and tastes? in some cool looking font. The words can fade out and in or what ever you would like:D.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
sakurasuka Posted June 2, 2005 Posted June 2, 2005 [CENTER][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]Grr, I told you I'd make one! (I thought you said your internet wasn't working...) I'll finish this once I'm back on my own laptop (I don't have my PSP on this one) So... Yeah... I'll get back with ya tomorrow. Wait for mine! (Seriously this time!!!)[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
Who Am I? Posted June 2, 2005 Posted June 2, 2005 [COLOR=Navy][SIZE=1]Here... [B]Banner:[/B] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/Forgetful_Me1010/Brooklyn.bmp[/IMG] URL: [url]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/Forgetful_Me1010/Brooklyn.bmp[/url] Sorry..but the avi doesn't work on here. [B]-Who Am I?[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now