a03 Posted June 2, 2005 Posted June 2, 2005 can some1 please help me make a manga bleach banner pls? very much appreciated ^^ i would like it to say "Hitsugaya Captain of the 10th division" [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v335/a03/10th-c.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v335/a03/M7Bleach-ch180-18.jpg[/IMG] tip: pls don't put both img in one banner..... make seperate pls... sorry for my bad eng.. but thanks in advance
sakurasuka Posted June 2, 2005 Posted June 2, 2005 [CENTER][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]Erm... Yeah, but what exactly do you want? Just a banner of the first pic, or are we supposed to choose? You said don't use both images, right? Erm... I'm confused >.< Do you want two banners? You said 'Separate...' Yeah, give simple directions and I can follow, but I'm kinda slow lately, so I need it explained pretty well @.@ I'll do it once I get it, though. Promise ^^ _sakura_[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
a03 Posted June 2, 2005 Author Posted June 2, 2005 ummm.. ojou-chan kumenei for confusing you so much... just make the banner based on the first pix... you can ignore the rest of wat i said and the second pix... make it creative =P arigrato sakura-chan
Who Am I? Posted June 2, 2005 Posted June 2, 2005 [COLOR=Navy][SIZE=1]Here... [B]Banner:[/B] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/Forgetful_Me1010/a03.bmp[/IMG] URL: [url]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/Forgetful_Me1010/a03.bmp[/url] Size: 500 x 100 [B]-Who Am I?[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
a03 Posted June 2, 2005 Author Posted June 2, 2005 not quite what i expected who am i but thanks for your try man...~ i appreciate it.. i want to see what sakura-chan has prepared for me ^^ also if anyone else wants to try feel free.. ^^ it'll be most appreciated it..
sakurasuka Posted June 5, 2005 Posted June 5, 2005 [CENTER][COLOR=Blue][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]Konichiwa! I didn't take as much time on it as I'd hoped, but I still think it turned out alright. If you like any particular color, I can do a wash over it. I was just gonna do blue, but what if you didn't like blue? So, I just left it gray. Hope you like it, anyway! av- [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/unmei_shinpai/banners%20and%20avvies%20for%20you/hitsuav1.jpg[/img] url: [url]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/unmei_shinpai/banners%20and%20avvies%20for%20you/hitsuav1.jpg[/url] size: 150x80 filetype: jpg ban- [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/unmei_shinpai/banners%20and%20avvies%20for%20you/hitsuban1.jpg[/img] url: [url]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/unmei_shinpai/banners%20and%20avvies%20for%20you/hitsuban1.jpg[/url] size: 500x100 filetype: jpg If you want anything changed (Or if this isn't exactly what you wanted) feel free to PM me and I'll change it for ya. Later! _sakura_[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now