Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Hey, I'd love to introduce myself


Recommended Posts

Guest Diskip
Posted
[CENTER][COLOR=DarkOrange][FONT=Tahoma]Hullo, I'm Emma, aka DIskip, and I'd like to take this chance to say hello, and um, howzit goin. Ok, that was fun...[/FONT][/COLOR][/CENTER] :catgirl:
Posted
[COLOR=#503F86]Hello Diskip ^_^ Welcome to OtakuBoards.

Feel free to look around and post as you wish- I'd recommend replying to a few existing topics before starting your own, just to get an idea of what to do and the kind of standard we expect at OB.

There a [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/rules.php?]Rules[/URL] and [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/faq.php?]FAQ[/URL] pages that should be looked at if you're unsure of something to do with how the forum works, and if there's something that you still don't understand you're welcome to drop us a PM.

Unfortunately, Introductory threads aren't allowed any more at OB, since they've had a tendency to draw in spam in the past. Aside from that, be sure to stay within the rules, and have fun.

Thread closed.[/COLOR]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...