Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Really now?

From what I heard, after FoxKids turned into the FoxBox, Medabots made it over to another station on cable. Don't know what station, but I'm guessing the same station that Digimon made it to as well.
Posted
[COLOR=#503F86]Guys, lets try and have some sensible discussions here please.

[QUOTE=Osaka Sakaki]Cmon people i want to know
bump :cool:[/QUOTE]Osaka, double-posting is strictly against OB's Rules, so please don't do it. If there's something you want to add to your original post, you can use the 'Edit' button.[/COLOR]
Posted
[CENTER][COLOR=Blue][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]Here are many reasons it was moved to a less popular station (And possibly removed) I know for a fact that all of these aply. The seven year old I babysit loved that show and he was distraught when it was gone. I have wasted many a saturday watching those shows.

1) It was less popular in comparison.

2) It was getting downright desparate in it's storyine.

3) The writers ran out of good ideas.

4) They had to make room for the new (And possibly better) things.

Gosh! This really reminds me of Mega Man!

I think that's all that needs to be discussed.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...