Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][FONT=Garamond]Hey Graphix Gurus, I was hoping that one of you could make me a sig with either Van and Hitomi from Escaflowne or an Rei Ayanami sig from Evangelion.I want my name at one of the bottom corners please. I'd like the avatar to match the sig if possible. Thanks so much!!Please don't hesistate to PM me if you need something! Domo Arigatou! [/FONT][/COLOR]
:animesmil :D
Posted
[COLOR=#7C0201][SIZE=1]Alright! An Escaflowne request! *heart*

Please wait for my submission, Chief. Will post it soon.

EDIT: Har you gow.

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23757&stc=1[/IMG]

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23758&stc=1[/IMG]

I used characters from both series (I hope you don't mind). If you're gonna use this set and want something altered, please do not hesitate to PM me.

Cheers![/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=Indigo][FONT=Garamond]Will do, thanks so much! I'm hoping to get an evangelion sig too, but there really popular at the moment soo... *shrugs*[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1]Is this okay???

[IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/Forgetful_Me1010/Kotoko_Hikari.bmp[/IMG]

URL: [url]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/Forgetful_Me1010/Kotoko_Hikari.bmp[/url]

Size: 500 x 100



[B]-Who Am I?[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][FONT=Garamond]Thanks so much guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're the best!!!!!!!!! Now I can alternate!!! wh00t.[/FONT][/COLOR] :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...