Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1]I need help, I made my own banner but it will not load. So could someone please create a banner for me. My only request is that it be dark and say Shadow_Maiden.
For whoever does this, thank-you.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[b][FONT=Comic Sans MS]I made a few. I don't really know if it's what your looking for because you didn't state specifics, but I think they're all dark! ^_^[/FONT][/b]
Posted
[COLOR=Indigo][SIZE=1]Here....

[B]Banner: [/B]

[IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/Forgetful_Me1010/Shadow_Maiden2.bmp[/IMG]

URL: [url]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/Forgetful_Me1010/Shadow_Maiden2.bmp[/url]

Size: 500 x 100


Hope that's okay...


[B]-Who Am I?[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1]Thank-you guys! All the banners are awesome! But, I finally got the one I made to load. I'm sorry to have caused any trouble. Again, Thank-you![/SIZE][/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...