Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hey ya'all. To whom eva is gonna help me out with this, i really appreciate it. It's nice that you all do this for us. Umm, i was lookin for a banner that works in my current avi. I focused on Sephiroth from FFVII. He is an amazing guy. If someone could just help me out, i would love it. Thank you very much peeps. Catch ya'all later, hey, maybe im RP with you already... who knows.

stay safe to all
Posted
[COLOR=Red][SIZE=1]Okay..I didn't make the one you requested but I made a different one if you don't mind.

[B]Avi: [/B]

[IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/Forgetful_Me1010/LostcauseAvi.jpg[/IMG]

[B]Banner:[/B]

[IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/Forgetful_Me1010/Lostcause.jpg[/IMG]

There you go!


[B]-Who Am I?[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE=Who Am I?][COLOR=Red][SIZE=1]Okay..I didn't make the one you requested but I made a different one if you don't mind.

[B]Avi: [/B]

[IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/Forgetful_Me1010/LostcauseAvi.jpg[/IMG]

[B]Banner:[/B]

[IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/Forgetful_Me1010/Lostcause.jpg[/IMG]

There you go!


[B]-Who Am I?[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

THANK YOU SO MUCH MAN, you have made my day. Peace
Posted
[COLOR=Red][SIZE=1]You're welcome! Enjoy! Bye!

[B]-Who Am I?[/B]


[COLOR=Black][I][B]///////////////EDIT////////////////////[/B][/I][/COLOR]

If you want to put the banner on...you right click on the banner and go down to properties. Then you copy the URL and go to your signature and paste the URL and highlight it and click on the thing that looks like a mountain and preview you signature!! Well later..


[B]-Who Am I?[/B] [/SIZE][/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...