liamc2 Posted November 22, 2001 Posted November 22, 2001 Umm I was wondering, what happened to the Casa Otaku? Is it was shut, I'd like to know why, thats all. Thanks for your help:D
DeathKnight Posted November 22, 2001 Posted November 22, 2001 [color=crimson]Final Flash Deleted it...[/color]
DeathKnight Posted November 22, 2001 Posted November 22, 2001 [color=crimson]Same reasons the PRP was closed and eventually deleted... they veiw it as spam....[/color]
liamc2 Posted November 22, 2001 Author Posted November 22, 2001 that is sad :(. I, for one, believe that this type of play acting are some of the best type of games threads in otaku. they are just pure fun.:D
Flash Posted November 22, 2001 Posted November 22, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by liamc2 [/i] [B]that is sad :(. I, for one, believe that this type of play acting are some of the best type of games threads in otaku. they are just pure fun.:D [/B][/QUOTE] I'm afraid that those kind of 'Bar' or 'Party' topics are really just Spam... Sorry, that's just the way it is. This is Games and Stories. Bar and Party topics? Nope, no Game or Story there. The bottom line is, those games are just pure Spam. Topic closed.
Recommended Posts