Who Am I? Posted June 24, 2005 Posted June 24, 2005 [COLOR=Red][SIZE=1]Hi. I need a banner or poster but it's not for OB. And can you put, "The Prince and the Pimp." Put all three of the pics together. I thank the person who does this.. Here are the pics.. [URL=http://img91.echo.cx/img91/2303/bwj00inh02op.jpg]Pic 1[/URL] [URL=http://img91.echo.cx/img91/7886/kimhyunj00n4fr.jpg]Pic 2[/URL] [URL=http://img91.echo.cx/img91/4552/kimnamji0nb.jpg]Pic 3[/URL] Thank You!! ^ ^ [B]-Who Am I?[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Hittokiri Zero Posted June 26, 2005 Posted June 26, 2005 Yeah, do you have any idea how much bigger? If you have specific dimensions you need you can tell me those and I can remake it real quick.
Hittokiri Zero Posted June 26, 2005 Posted June 26, 2005 Okay here's the updated banner ---> EDIT: I removed the previous attachment for the smaller banner. Removed second attachment, see latest post.
Hittokiri Zero Posted June 27, 2005 Posted June 27, 2005 Whoops yah i'll change that right now :animestun, anything else?
Who Am I? Posted June 28, 2005 Author Posted June 28, 2005 [COLOR=Red][SIZE=1]Thanks!!! [B]-Who Am I?[/B] [/SIZE] [/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now