Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
could someone make me a set of the following themes in abstract art:

depressed
hyperactive
shopping
daydream
bossy

thanks to all who tries.preferably just colour, no words or stock :animesmil
Posted
[CENTER][SIZE=1]An abstract way to describe shopping... That would definitely take talent to do that without text or stock! I went kinda more [B]hyperactive[/B] than anything else with this set. Hope you like!

av-
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/unmei_shinpai/banners%20and%20avvies%20for%20you/abstractavi1.jpg[/img]
url- [url]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/unmei_shinpai/banners%20and%20avvies%20for%20you/abstractavi1.jpg[/url]
size- 150x80 filetype- jpg

ban-
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/unmei_shinpai/banners%20and%20avvies%20for%20you/abstractbanner1.jpg[/img]
url- [url]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/unmei_shinpai/banners%20and%20avvies%20for%20you/abstractbanner1.jpg[/url]
size- 150x80 filetype- jpg

It didn't turn out exactly how I wanted it to, but whatever. There go!

[i]edit[/i]: The images were being screwy, but it should be OK now.[/SIZE][/CENTER]
Posted
really, thank you.but i think i was not specific enough.what i meant was different images with those themes and same size, not banner and avi, sorry. :D if you're not fuming right now,could you please do that?the size maybe abt 360x220

i'm really sorry.they're great sakura,they just don't fit my purpose of having the kind of set i intended.
Posted
[CENTER][SIZE=1]No problem! That was really fun. I did it all from scratch with no tutorial or anything. I might use it for something else ^^

I'll have it up tomorrow if that's all right? (Do you want the main color scheme to be pink or red or what?)

I didn't realize you just wanted an image. I think I was thrown by the word 'set' thrown in there. ~_^

edit- Here's one. Like I said, I'll have the one I was working on up by tomorrow but I found those pics while browsing through google and I couldn't resist throwing one together real quick. It's pink again...

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/unmei_shinpai/abstractimage2.jpg[/img]
I know this one sucks, but do tell me if I'm on the right track.[/SIZE][/CENTER]
Posted
take your time so long as you manage to cough it up eventually :D umm i think you still have it wrong.i want different images of that size but different themes.like maybe the earlier one you made,make it to that size, and it'll become the hyperactive one of the "set".what i mean was something like this:

hyper abstract = :catgirl:
depressed bleh = :animenose
shopping blah = :p
get it? = :animesigh

they all make a/the set.the smileys represent your banner,image,picture,watevr you call it.

i know its hard,especially for people like me with no knowledge how to make backgrounds so i leave it to experts like you :animesmil
Posted
[CENTER][SIZE=1]Alright, I'm SOOOOO sorry this took so long. They kinda suck, but meh. That's really all I have to say.

hyperactive-
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/unmei_shinpai/abstract_hyperactive.jpg[/img]

depressed-
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/unmei_shinpai/abstract_depressed.png[/img]

bossy-
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/unmei_shinpai/abstract_bossy.png[/img]

Meh. They suck, but whatever.[/SIZE][/CENTER]
Posted
omg they dont suck, they [U]rock[/U] - totally.thanks alot you're an [I]angel[/I] to help me so much :D here's the link to the quiz i'm usin those pics for

[url]http://quizilla.com/users/setokin/quizzes/face%20yourself%20-%20judge%20yourself[/url]
Posted
[CENTER][SIZE=1]Heh... I got the depressed one, lol. Would you like me to make a few more? (Daydreaming, etc.) It helps when I know what I'm making them for.[/SIZE][/CENTER]
Posted
[CENTER][SIZE=1]Thanks ya, PAche!

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/unmei_shinpai/abstract_daydreaming.png[/img]
url- [url]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/unmei_shinpai/abstract_daydreaming.png[/url]

Thar go!

Oh, and sorry it took so long... Been really busy... Long story.[/SIZE][/CENTER]
Posted
thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!><
no problem bout the time you took to make it...your life dont just revovle around graphic requests :D if you need any help just tell me and i'll help you out best i can,i owe you at least that much ^^

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...