Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Ok first of all Otakus are anime fans.i copy some from this from anime insider.
Newbie:
Attributes::
normal in apperance
can fade into a crown without being notice.

Behaviors:
on a mission to become a true otaku
trying to overcome his shame of hentai
Likes king dork wanted to one day be like him

hot nerd:
Attributes
atrratcive for a nerd
good taste in clothing

Behaviors
has no problem attracting girls
can engae in coversation with normal people for less then 4 minutes before they reliz his a total geek
talented at fighting games

Craftsman
Attributes
stocy,but not fat
prone to facial hair
likes baggy clothes that are easy to work in

Behaviors
likes classic anime
polite to fault
has crush on cosplayer buts to shy to admit it

King Dork
Attributes
very thin
glasses
questionable haircut

Behaviors
truly believes that anime is the right pursuit
will argue anyone about anime
no clue of what to do with women
proud about his hentai obbsesion

The quiet guy
Atrributes
out of shape overweight
shullfes rather then walks

The girlfriend
Atrributes
wears fashionable cloths
stays in shape for her boyfriend
hangs out with the anime fans because she has a big crush on the hot nerd

Cosplayer
Attributes
loves her costumes
maintains her figure
Behaviors
thinks alot about costumes
likes the craftmens buts to shy to admit it


ok im done!!!tell me what otaku you are!!!!! :animesigh :animestun
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=Georgia]I don't think any one of us can fit into just one catagory. ><;; There's so many different types of otaku and so many different people. I think I'd be a cross between the hot nerd and the girlfriend...besides the keeping in shape for the boyfriend part. One reason is because I don't have a boyfriend and I don't really care if I'm outta shape. XD Ya'll can bite me if I'm not.[/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
[COLOR=#503F86]I don't think this topic has much discursive quality at all, for quite a few reasons. Please don't copy things from other websites unless there's something deeper and more elaborative that can be brought out about it.

Thread closed.[/COLOR]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...